Regional President OF HOMETOWN TEXAS & SR. LOAN OFFICER
Ryan was born and raised in Dallas, TX, and has served as a Mortgage Loan Originator for the past two decades. He began his mortgage career shortly after moving to Austin, Texas in 1995, where he currently resides.
Having experienced the booms and busts of the housing industry over the last 20+ years, he’s developed tremendous experience on how to navigate the mortgage market and ensure his clients always receive the best care and attention, regardless of the environment.
“I pride myself on doing what’s right for my clients, ensuring they’re getting the best deal and making the best financial decision, even when that means referring them to another lender, or showing them a different financial path that doesn’t involve my services. Do right by your clients, and everything else will take care of itself.”
In recent years, Ryan has worked hard to build a team dedicated to the success of our clients, in addition to continuing to originate loans directly. He leads the vision of HomeTown Texas, and instills his same passion for client satisfaction to each and every team member.
When not helping a client buy their first home, vacation home, or dream home, you’ll often find Ryan on Lake Austin or in Rockport, TX doing what he loves; fishing and enjoying family and friends.
We offer a free monthly Home Equity Analysis Report, delivered to your email inbox, so you can keep an eye on your best asset.
Enter your address below to see what your home is worth.
Ryan brings added value to his clients through his continuous education and unique certifications such as, Certified Mortgage Planning Specialist (CMPS) and Certified Divorce Lending Professional (CDLP).
Why would you want to work with a loan officer that holds the Certified Mortgage Planning Specialist Designation?
Because mortgage planning with a CMPS- certified professional can help you answer the following questions:
- Should I rent or buy?
- How much of a down payment should I use when purchasing a home?
- How much should I budget for my monthly housing expenses?
- What if I budget less or more?
- How will my mortgage decision impact my monthly cash flow situation?
- How will my mortgage decision impact my financial ability to save money in the future?
- How will my mortgage decision impact my financial ability to manage and reduce my debt in a timeframe that works for me?
- Should I purchase real estate for investment purposes?
- What mortgage strategy should I use when buying a vacation home or investment property?
What Is The Benefit To Work With A Certified Divorce Lending Professional?
Having a CDLP on your professional divorce team can provide you with an expert that:
- Recognizes potential legal and tax implications with regards to mortgage financing in divorce situations.
- Understands specific mortgage guidelines as they pertain to divorcing client.
- Identifies potential concerns with support/maintenance structures that may conflict with mortgage financing opportunities.
- Can guide you on how to avoid potential capital gains concerns with regards to the disposition of marital real estate.
- Can help you implement a strategic divorce settlement agreement ensuring the best opportunities to secure mortgage financing post decree.
- Can recommend financing strategies helping divorcing clients identify mortgage financing opportunities for maintaining current marital home while helping to ensure the ability to achieve future financing for departing spouse.
- Is qualified to work with divorce professionals in a collaborative setting.
- Can provide opportunities in restructuring a real estate portfolio to increase available cash flow when needed.
- Maintains a commitment to remaining educated and up to date in the ever-changing industry guidelines and tax rules as they pertain to divorce situations.
- Is committed to providing a higher level of service to you and your divorcing clients.